Are the items washed?
- YES! Every piece is washed before we pass it on to you so there is no need to worry!
Are all the items on the site worn?
- Yes, all items are vintage or pre-worn unless stated. Our goal is to make fashion sustainable and we believe vintage pieces have a great story to tell!
What currency are the prices in?
- All our prices are in Canadian Dollars.
Why haven't I received my shipping confirmation yet?
- We require 1 to 3 business days in order to get your order together and processed. If it has been over that time frame please contact us as soon as possible and we will resolve the situation.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- We do accept returns for store credit within 5 days of you receiving the item. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for further details! If there was an issue with your order please contact us at email@example.com and we will definitely resolve any problem!
Do you ship outside of Canada?
- YES. We now ship to the United States as well! We are looking into adding more countries in the future! If you live outside of Canada or the United States but would like to order something, email us and we will assist you!
Do you have a physical store?
- Currently we do not, but possibly in the future! We do go to events and have pop ups so make sure to follow our social media to stay updated!
Are the items unisex?
- Yes, they absolutely can be if you want them to! We categorize garments in "Men" and "Women" based on the brand's sizing classification. So make sure you take into account Men's sizing it usually bigger on average compared to Women's. Our product measurements on each item should give you a rough idea on what the sizing would be like!
What percentage of my order is donated?
- We donate 5% of each order, so you're both giving and receiving when making a purchase!